Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Menu Plan : Week 1




Happy first day of spring! Here in West Virginia, it is snowing. Apparently winter didn't get the memo :) Now onto the menu plan. I had every intention of starting up  a menu plan  again in January, but it just didn't happen. I am ready for a bit of structure around here, so I am going to attempt to stick to the menu plan, make sure I shop for what I need and utilize it ( and NOT let it go to waste. veggies, I am talking about you!) . I started yesterday, and day 1 went smoothly. I will post the recipes weekly and I pinky promise I will try to keep the  blog updated a bit more than I have been lately. Here is the plan for this week. I hope you guys get a few ideas and inspiration from our  dinners.

                         Weekly Meal Plan : Week 1
        Monday - Spicy Italian Sausage Meatball Rigatoni
        Tuesday - Baked Pineapple BBQ Chicken Packets
              Wednesday - One Pan Chili Lime Tilapia
              Thursday - Garlic Butter Pork Tenderloin  
     Friday - Fajita Spiced Chicken Thighs with Orzo & Peppers
                        Saturday - Pork Carnita  Tacos
Sunday - Lemon Garlic Flank Steak with Zucchini Noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weeknight Baked Chicken Spaghetti

This chicken spaghetti recipe is one that I have been making since my babies were small. It is full of flavor and is filling, especially whe...