Sunday, September 11, 2016
Mini Marshmallow Ghosts
Now before you guys start rolling your eyes because I am posting about Halloween already, there is a method to my madness. I have so many Halloween posts in my queue and I want to share them all with you in time for you to enjoy them. Not just a few days before the holiday, when you will not have time to enjoy any of the recipes, crafts and decorations I have in store for you! See, method!
These mini marshmallow ghosts are one of my favorite October treats for my kids. I pop a bag in lunchboxes and have them as after school treats as well. And put them in mugs of hot chocolate . And they are easy. You just need a bag of mini marshmallows and a food marker. You can find the food markers at Michael's. Hobby Lobby, even Wal-Mart. Just look in the cake decorating section.
Draw dots with a black marker for the two eyes and mouth. Your kids will love you for it.
So stay tuned , my friend, for a fun filled October here at The Fresh Plate. If you haven't bookmarked the blog, then do! I don't want you to miss any posts! And you can also find me on Facebook ! Wishing everyone an great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weeknight Baked Chicken Spaghetti
This chicken spaghetti recipe is one that I have been making since my babies were small. It is full of flavor and is filling, especially whe...
-
This is the number one requested soup recipe at my house. It is a spin off of chicken noodle soup and it is outstanding. You can find...
-
When I was a little girl, there was a seafood restaurant in the town we lived in called Neptune's Galley. I have no idea ...

I absolutely love this! Super cute idea. Pinned. It is so fun to party with you. Thank you. I hope to see you at our party on Monday at 7 pm. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday! Lou Lou Girls
Kimberley, thank you for the pin ! See you Monday at 7~ Liz
DeleteHi Liz. I just had to stop by from the Clever Chicks blog hop and check out your adorable little ghosts, too cute and so easy! Thanks for sharing and have a great week.
ReplyDeleteHeather
MySweetMission.net
Heather, thank you so much for stopping by and checking out these marshmallow ghosts! Have a great week yourself! ~Liz
Deletekathy, they are great little snacks to make. My two younger boys like to help me draw the eyes and mouth on them! Thank you for the blog hop! Have an amazing week! ~Liz
ReplyDeleteSo. Much. Fun!
ReplyDeleteI would love for you to share your post at my Show Me Saturday party! We go live each Saturday at 7:00 am EST are live now! My readers would love this craft!
~ Ashley
CUTE!! And easy!! If you felt like it I would love to have you come by tomorrow to link up this fun post at the Free and Fun blog party I host each Friday!
ReplyDeleteFound you via Thriving on Thursday. :)
Sarah I would love too! Thank you for letting me know about the blog party! Liz
DeleteThese are truly the cutest...and the sweetest! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Kim! I love these little marshmallows!
DeleteClever idea!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Patti ! My kids always smile when I make them.
DeleteSuch a clever idea, they are so cute :)!
ReplyDeleteThank you Valerie ! Xoxo
DeleteWhat a darling and simple idea. They are SO cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Weekend potluck.
ReplyDeleteThank you Marsha or your kind words! And for hosting the weekend potluck!
DeleteGreat idea!! My toddlers would love this!! Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by ! I think your toddlers would love these!
DeleteHi Elizabeth. Thanks so much for linking this post up to Thriving on Thursdays. I'm featuring it in a special Halloween round up post tomorrow. Thanks for your support.
ReplyDeleteAnne @ Domesblissity